The following protocols are in our different services and points of the tours and walk/hike as a preventive measure for COVID-19.
From 07-08-2020 and on.
- The visitors have to wear any surgical mask to access to the office.
- Only one person from each social bubble or family can enter to purchase their tickets or payment of the tour, as well as to sign the logbook.
- A two meters high glass was installed at reception with 10cm. open to do procedures and payments.
- Cleaning will be done constantly in all areas (reception, parking, restaurant and bathrooms).
- A pedal or sensor mechanism was installed in the bathrooms sinks, parking area, restaurant and office.
- All our employees and staff must wear a surgical mask in the development of its functions, as well as the requirement of washing their hands and use of gel alcohol (except in the water).
- For all our tours and hike it is necessary to make a prior reservation.
We recommend that visitors keep a distance of 1.8m from each person, stay with their social bubble, use personal protective equipment and frequent washing or disinfection of hands.