Important information on the horseback ride
- The tour is from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- The horseback ride takes approximately 2 ½ hours with three resting periods.
- It includes: horseback tour, experienced guides, breakfast, lunch, entrance to the waterfalls, raincoats during the rainy season and safe parking.
- Closed on Sundays and special dates.
- We operate year-round.
- Limited space.
- Reservations must be made in advance.
- We have tame horses for all ages.
- We prefered cash in dollars or colones.
- The price is $70.00 per person, or its equivalent in colones, please cash.
- We offer transportation from Playa Dominical and surrounding places, with an additional cost, depending on the place.
- The maximum weight is 230 lb or 105 kg
Nauyaca Waterfalls is the best place to practice horseback riding in Costa Rica, and we are close to Playa Dominical, Pérez Zeledón and Playa Uvita in Costa Ballena.