Important considerations for the walk
– Admission available from Monday to Saturday from 7am to 2pm., Sundays from 8am to 2pm
– No more tickets are sold, after 2pm
– The closed time of the falls is at 3:30pm
– It is forbidden to jump without the help of one of our guides, duly identified.
– Hours to jump from 9:30am to 11:30am (Monday to Saturday) and only in summer.
– The walk is NOT recommended for children or people with some of the following conditions: heart problems, obesity, asthma, pregnant women, elderly or any physical condition that limits it to this kind of activity.
– Pets are not allowed
Important considerations for the Horseback Riding
-You must have written confirmation of your reservation by Cataratas Nauyaca
-You do not need to know how to ride a horse.
-Children over 3 years old ride their own horse
-Before arriving at the Falls there is a path with steps of approximately 100 meters to enter to the Falls.
-We have a weight limit of 220 pounds for people without experience riding horses and 240 pounds for experienced people riding horses.
Important considerations for 4×4 Tours
– Available for law 7600 to waterfall #1. (Indicate in your reservation that you require this service).
– Have written confirmation of your reservation by Cataratas Nauyaca
– Before arriving at the Falls there is a path with steps of approximately 100 meters to enter to the Falls.
– Our Economic Tour is from Monday to Sunday at the following times:
07:00 am – 09:30 am (not on Sundays)
08:00 am – 10:30 am
09:00 am – 11:30 am
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
11:00 am – 01:30 pm
12:00 md – 02:30 pm
All our prices have TAX Included.
Hours to jump from 9:30am to 11:30am (Monday to Saturday) and only in summer.
Characteristics of the attractions according to the time of year:
In winter it is possible that it rains in the evenings or all the day, reason why the saturation of the ground is predominant and generates mud; that the river possibly increases its current and flow so it will be difficult to swim; In addition, sometimes the river will be somewhat dirty.
It is worth mentioning, for security reasons it is forbidden to swim in the river if there is heavy rain, so it is requested to leave the water immediately.
The size of the cataract will decrease especially in March, this due to the predominant dry conditions of the time; In addition, the roads will have enough dust and the sensation of heat will increase.
Nauyaca Waterfalls Exist To Give You An Unforgettable Experience And Some Memorial Memories.